Nearest Resistance: $31
Nearest Support: $29Catalyst: CDO Suit Settlement >>10 Bank Stock Value Picks Last up is big bank Citigroup (C), a stock that's getting ample attention today after news that the firm agreed to pay $590 million to settle a lawsuit over misrepresenting exposure to toxic CDOs after the real estate bubble burst. Ultimately, the settlement is a slap on the wrist for Citi, and isn't likely to have a big impact on its share price despite the extra trading volume it's spurring. Shares are close to $29 support right now, still in an uptrend from the stock's double bottom back in late July. For Citi bulls, this throwback to $29 is a good second chance at a low-risk entry point. Just keep a tight stop under that $29 level if you want to be a buyer here. To see these stocks in action, check out the at Most-Active Stocks portfolio on Stockpickr. -- Written by Jonas Elmerraji in Baltimore.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV