Nearest Resistance: $24.50
Nearest Support: $22.50Catalyst: Technical Setup >>12 Dividend Growth Stocks to Buy Now Things are looking less bullish in chipmaking giant Intel (INTC) right now. The $121 billion semiconductor firm is down slightly today, facing selling pressure thanks to a bearish technical setup that's showing up on this stock's chart. Intel had been under pressure for the last few months, getting shoved lower alongside the rest of the chip industry. But shares broke below former support at $24.50 today, a move that points to additional downside in this stock. With a dividend yield that's creeping higher, it may look tempting to buy INTC now that it's slid so much lower, but I'd recommend restraining the urge. With support a little ways away, that yield may get bigger before this stock finds a bottom. To see these stocks in action, check out the at Most-Active Stocks portfolio on Stockpickr. -- Written by Jonas Elmerraji in Baltimore.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV