Nearest Resistance: $20
Nearest Support: $19Catalyst: New Lows Facebook (FB) has been the poster child for post-IPO meltdowns, losing more than half of its value since its first print on the Nasdaq. This stock has been continually among the most actively trading issues for the past few weeks, and with shares sitting just above a 52-week low of $18.75, it's no huge surprise why. >>2 Oversold Stocks to Avoid I've been no fan of Facebook's stock. In fact, I've argued against buying shares since the IPO brouhaha started. But now, things are at least looking less bad for FB shareholders. The stock has been consolidating under $20 resistance for the last week or two, positioning that at least means that the selling could be abating. If you're desperate to buy Facebook, wait for shares to crack $20. That said, I wouldn't touch this name with a 10-foot pole.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV