ATLANTA, Aug. 30, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Concurrent (NASDAQ: CCUR), a global leader in video and media data solutions, today announced it will demonstrate its Multiscreen Media Data Intelligence solution, which provides unified cross-service video analytics for traditional and TV everywhere video services, at the IBC conference in Amsterdam in September, 2012.
Concurrent has extended its media data solutions portfolio to monitor and analyze IP CDN and wireless video consumption. When TV Everywhere data is presented in concert with census level data gathered from traditional video on demand (VOD), linear, interactive, and DVR services, operators can obtain a more comprehensive view of how their customers are interacting with content, improve their understanding of how to connect with target audiences, and boost advertising effectiveness to help drive revenue growth.
The Media Data Intelligence platform also features detailed system performance monitoring which provides a framework for analyzing IP and CDN network performance and improving overall quality of service."As subscriber demand for TV everywhere services continues to increase, service operators are eager to gain insight into the consumer experience when accessing video content on a connected device," said Matt Smith, Concurrent's vice president of strategy and business development. "Our ability to provide real-time, census-level information on video consumption behavior across screens provides operators with the tools they need to understand how viewing habits are changing, including how targeted advertisements are performing on each screen. Using our Multiscreen Media Intelligence platform, operators can accurately measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns and leverage this information to generate higher CPMs." Concurrent will also be demonstrating the following solutions at IBC 2012:
- eFactor™ product suite - Concurrent's dynamic content workflow and HTTP delivery software simplifies the complex task of delivering multi-format video to a wide range of devices, addressing preparation, dynamic repackaging, policy, DRM protection and delivery of online video.
- MediaHawk™ VX Unified CDN – Concurrent's MediaHawk VX is a scalable, software based CDN solution that enables live, on-demand and NDVR content to be delivered to any screen, over any network from a common platform. Whether you are delivering to the television, the computer or to any connected device – your customers will receive unparalleled quality and consistency.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV