- Mace filed a Form 15 with the Securities and Exchange Commission on July 26, 2012 to voluntarily suspend its reporting obligations under the Securities and Exchange Act of 1934. With the Form 15 filing, the Company’s common stock, which was traded on the OTCQB™ Marketplace, was transferred to the OTC Pink Marketplace. The Company’s decision to deregister its securities was part of the Company's planned reduction of its operating expenses. The Company will also be making additional headcount reductions and operating location consolidations. The cost reductions will provide the Company with additional resources to accelerate its marketing and sales plan.
- Mace, through its wholly owned subsidiary, Colonial Full Service Car Wash, Inc. (“Colonial”), entered into a Lease Assignment and Release Agreement (the “Agreement”) effective August 10, 2012 under which Colonial assigned and transferred all of Colonial’s rights, obligations and liabilities under a lease for a Fort Worth, Texas car wash location to the assignee. Colonial paid the landlord a cash payment of $275,000 and transferred certain inventories and equipment having an approximate book value of $70,000, as consideration for the landlord's early release of Colonial to eliminate continued negative cash flow from this operation.
- Mace, through its wholly owned subsidiary, Colonial, entered into a Lease Agreement on August 29, 2012 to lease the Company’s final owned and operated full service car wash located in Arlington, Texas. The lease is for a one year period at a monthly lease payment to Colonial of $4,000 plus reimbursement for real estate taxes. Simultaneously with the execution of the Lease Agreement, Colonial entered into a Contract of Sale which provides the car wash operator up to one year to purchase the car wash property.
- Mace announced the hiring of Michael J. Joseph as its Vice President and General Manager of Mace Central Station (“Mace CS”), the Company’s wholesale monitoring station located in Anaheim, California. Mr. Joseph has over 30 years of experience in the security monitoring industry and has previously held the title of Vice President of Operations at a nationally recognized Central Monitoring Station.
Mace Reports Financial Results For The Second Quarter And Six Months Ended June 30, 2012
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts