SKECHERS USA, Inc. (NYSE: SKX), a global leader in lifestyle product and innovator of performance footwear, today announced that the Company has signed marketing agreements with Mark Cuban, Joe Montana and Tommy Lasorda for the global launch of its new Relaxed Fit from SKECHERS TM footwear collection for men: a line inspired by the popularity of relaxed fit jeans and designed to offer stylish looks with a roomier construction and enhanced cushioning.
Mark Cuban films a commercial for the new Relaxed Fit from SKECHERS footwear collection. (Photo: Business Wire)
As part of a worldwide multi-platform agreement which includes print, in-store, online and social media, each endorsee will star in his own unique television commercial for the new SKECHERS collection. Designed to reflect their unique personalities, the commercials will use Mark Cuban’s popularity, Montana’s ability to remain calm under pressure and Lasorda’s spirited character to showcase Relaxed Fit’s wide range of features: from its fashionable appeal to its comforting, spacious design. The spots will run consecutively, starting with Mark Cuban’s initial launch of the collection this Fall.
“In any new business I enter, whether it’s sports or another venture, the key is to always stay relaxed and keep your cool – and these Relaxed Fit shoes are exactly what I need. They feel and look incredible,” said Mark Cuban, who is owner of the NBA Champion Dallas Mavericks and Landmark Theaters, a technology mogul and co-founder/chairman of the AXS TV cable network. “I love getting behind great ideas that I’m really passionate about – and the moment I tried these on, I knew that every guy would want these shoes.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV