FelCor Lodging Trust Incorporated (NYSE: FCH) today announced that it has sold the 222-room Embassy Suites – Anaheim-North for $25.5 million to Urban Commons, LLC. FelCor will use the net proceeds to repay a portion of the $88 million balance on the CMBS loan that matures in 2013.
As part of its long-term portfolio repositioning strategy, which includes the sale of 39 non-strategic hotels, FelCor is currently marketing nine hotels. FelCor has sold 16 of the 25 hotels that it has brought to market since December 2010.
HREC Investment Advisors represented FelCor in the transaction.
About FelCorFelCor, a real estate investment trust, owns 69 primarily upper-upscale, full-service hotels that are located in major and resort markets throughout 22 states. FelCor partners with leading hotel companies to operate its diversified portfolio of hotels, which are flagged under globally recognized names such as, Doubletree ®, Embassy Suites ®, Fairmont ®, Hilton ®, Marriott ®, Renaissance ®, Sheraton ®, Westin ® and Holiday Inn ®, and premier independent hotels in New York. Additional information can be found on the Company's Web site at www.felcor.com. With the exception of historical information, the matters discussed in this news release include “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of the federal securities laws that are qualified by cautionary statements herein and in FelCor’s filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. We undertake no obligation to update any forward-looking statement to conform the statement to actual results or changes in our expectations.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV