Chicago Public Schools are asking all Chicagoans to ‘get onboard’ and promote attendance for the first day of school. CNA has responded to this call to action by installing a 42-foot picture of a train on its building’s second floor window. The yellow school bus inspired window display depicts an elevated train full of school kids, designed to attract the attention of CTA riders who periodically pass by the building throughout the day.
"At CNA, we consider ourselves a member of the community and this campaign is part of our civic duty. The display is fun and playful, and we hope it gets people excited about the first day of school," said Sarah Pang, Senior Vice President, Corporate Communications for CNA. "When kids attend the first day of school, we all win and investing in our kids today means a stronger future for our city.”
The window display was installed at CNA’s corporate headquarters, located at Van Buren and Wabash on Thursday, August 30 th. It will remain in place through September 4 th, the first day of school.
For more information on CPS’s first day of school campaign, visit the back to school website at www.cps.edu/firstday, call the back to school hotline at (773) 553-3CPS (3277), and follow Chicago Public Schools on Facebook and Twitter.Serving businesses and professionals since 1897, CNA is the country’s seventh largest commercial insurance writer and the 13 th largest property and casualty company. CNA’s insurance products include standard commercial lines, specialty lines, surety, marine and other property and casualty coverages. CNA's services include risk management, information services, underwriting, risk control and claims administration. For more information, please visit CNA at www.cna.com. CNA is a registered trademark of CNA Financial Corporation. Follow CNA on: Facebook | Twitter
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV