AmSurg Corp. (NASDAQ: AMSG) today announced that it will participate in the Baird 2012 Health Care Conference on Thursday, September 6, 2012, in New York City. In connection with the conference, there will be an on-line simulcast and a replay of the presentation available at the Company’s web site starting at 3:10 p.m. Eastern Time / 2:10 p.m. Central Time. Christopher A. Holden, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Claire M. Gulmi, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will be speaking at the conference.
The live audio webcast and replay of the presentation will be available on the Company’s website by going to www.amsurg.com and clicking on Investors. For the live audio, please go to the site at least 15 minutes prior to the presentation to download and install any necessary audio software. The webcast replay will be available for 30 days.
AmSurg Corp. acquires, develops and operates ambulatory surgery centers in partnership with physician practice groups throughout the United States. At June 30, 2012, AmSurg owned and operated 228 centers.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV