CSG Systems International, Inc. ( NASDAQ: CSGS), a global provider of software and services-based business support solutions that help clients generate revenue and maximize customer relationships, announced today that the company’s President and Chief Executive Officer, Peter Kalan, and its Senior Vice President of Investor Relations and Strategic Communications, Liz Bauer, will participate in the Citi 2012 Technology Conference.
The conference will be held Sept. 4-6, 2012 in New York City. CSG International’s fireside chat will take place at 11:45 a.m. Eastern Time on Sept. 6, 2012.
A live webcast of the event as well as a replay of the conference following the event will be available at: http://www.veracast.com/webcasts/citigroup/technology2012/58306678.cfm
About CSG InternationalCSG Systems International, Inc. ( NASDAQ: CSGS) is a market-leading business support solutions and services company serving the majority of the top 100 global communications service providers, including leaders in fixed, mobile and next-generation networks such as AT&T, Comcast, DISH Network, France Telecom, MasterCard, Orange, T-Mobile, Telefonica, Time Warner Cable, Vodafone, Vivo and Verizon. With over 25 years of experience and expertise in voice, video, data and content services, CSG International offers a broad portfolio of licensed and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)-based products and solutions that help clients compete more effectively, improve business operations and deliver a more impactful customer experience across a variety of touch points. For more information, visit our website at www.csgi.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV