Snap-on Incorporated (NYSE: SNA) will present at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2012 Industrials & Materials Conference on Thursday, September 6, 2012 at 3:35 PM ET. The Company will also present at the RBC Capital Markets’ Global Industrials Conference on Tuesday, September 11, 2012 at 10:55 AM PT.
Both presentations will be broadcast live on the Snap-on Incorporated website, www.snapon.com/sna. To access the webcast, click on the link located under “Events and Presentations” on the Corporate homepage, or the link found on the Investor Events page found under the Investor Information tab. Following the webcast, an archived replay will be available on the company’s Web site for approximately 90 days.
Snap-on Incorporated is a leading global innovator, manufacturer and marketer of tools, equipment, diagnostics, repair information and systems solutions for professional users performing critical tasks. Products and services include hand and power tools, tool storage, diagnostics software, information and management systems, shop equipment and other solutions for vehicle dealerships and repair centers, as well as for customers in industries, including aviation, aerospace, agriculture, construction, government and military, mining, natural resources and power generation. Products and services are sold through the company’s franchisee, company-direct, distributor and internet channels. Founded in 1920, Snap-on is a $2.9 billion, S&P 500 company headquartered in Kenosha, Wisconsin.For additional information on Snap-on, visit www.snapon.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV