Last up today is telco giant AT&T (T), a stock that's forming the same uptrending channel as AVB. While AT&T's channel isn't as well tested as AVB's was (it only has bounced five times, vs. nine for AvalonBay), it's still a tradable pattern.
Right now, AT&T is testing trend line support, providing investors with an optimal entry opportunity. But it's critical to wait for the bounce in T before being a buyer. That's because, ultimately, support levels do fail, and when they do you don't want to be left holding the bag. Waiting for a bounce may cost you a couple of points, but it'll indicate that T can still catch a bid at support.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV