BALTIMORE (Stockpickr) -- I'd imagine this is getting old for Bernanke at this point.
All eyes are on Ben Bernanke this week, as investors wait intently for the Fed chairman's press conference in Wyoming tomorrow. Once again, QE3 is the topic of interest. Investors want to know if the Fed will be pumping liquidity into the market with another round of so-called quantitative easing.
The QE3 talk is practically comical at this point; it's like investors are a bunch of QE junkies just waiting for their fix. The fact of the matter is that, much like heroin, easing may provide a short-term high, but long-term it's a disruptive, toxic move.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV