SAN JOSE, Cailf., Aug. 30, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Maxim Integrated Products, Inc. (NASDAQ:MXIM) announced that it will be holding an Investor Day meeting at the Essex House hotel in New York City. This event will be held on Wednesday, September 5, 2012 starting at 2 pm Eastern Time.
The meeting will feature presentations from Maxim CEO Tunc Doluca, CFO Bruce Kiddoo, and SVPs Matt Murphy (Communications & Automotive Solutions), Chris Neil (Industrial & Medical Solutions), and Chae Lee (Mobility). The executives will discuss Maxim's strategy, business goals, and financial model. An audience Q&A session will follow.
Immediately following the meeting, Maxim will host a cocktail reception during which the Company will exhibit its latest products at several demo stations.Institutional buy side investment professionals and sell side analysts are invited to attend in person. Pre-registration, which is required, can be done at http://www.maxim-ic.com/investorday2012. Parties not present at the event can view the presentation slides and listen to the live audio webcast at http://www.maxim-ic.com/investorday2012/webcast. A replay of the webcast will be available for 18 months at the same location. An audio only option will also available on the day of the event. To listen via telephone, dial (877) 303-6220 (toll free) or (615) 800-6847. About Maxim Maxim makes highly integrated analog and mixed-signal semiconductors. Maxim reported revenue of approximately $2.4 billion for fiscal 2012. For more information, go to www.Maxim-ic.com. Contact: Venk Nathamuni Managing Director, Investor Relations (408) 601-5293 SOURCE Maxim Integrated Products, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV