SAN JOSE, Calif., Aug. 30, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Micrel, Inc. (NASDAQ: MCRL), an industry leader in high performance analog and high-speed mixed signal solutions, has announced that it will be presenting at the Deutsche Bank dbAcess 2012 Technology Conference. The event will be held at the Encore Hotel Las Vegas September 11-13, 2012.
Micrel is scheduled to present on Thursday, September 13 th at 8:10 a.m. Pacific Time. Ray Wallin, Chief Financial Officer, and Mansour Izadinia, Senior Vice President of Micrel's Analog and High-Bandwidth Divisions, will present an overview of Micrel's product strategy, discuss current business conditions and then respond to questions.
The Company will provide a live webcast of the presentation. Interested parties may tune in to the live presentation by visiting the 'Investors' section of Micrel's web site at www.micrel.com. A replay of the webcast will also be available at Micrel's web site.
About Micrel, Inc.Micrel, Inc. is a leading global manufacturer of IC solutions for the worldwide analog, Ethernet and high bandwidth markets. The Company's products include advanced mixed-signal, analog and power semiconductors; high performance communication, clock management, Ethernet switch and physical layer transceiver ICs. Company customers include leading manufacturers of enterprise, consumer, industrial, mobile, telecommunications, automotive, and computer products. Corporation headquarters and state-of-the-art wafer fabrication facilities are located in San Jose, CA, with regional sales and support offices and advanced technology design centers situated throughout the Americas, Europe and Asia. In addition, the Company maintains an extensive network of distributors and reps worldwide. Web: www.micrel.com. SOURCE Micrel, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV