VENTURA, Calif., Aug. 30, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Clean Diesel Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq:CDTI) ("CDTi"), a cleantech emissions control company, announced today that it has been selected to present at the MDB Capital Group's 3 rd Annual Bright Lights Conference. The presentation is scheduled for 4:15 p.m. ET on Monday, September 10, 2012 at The New York Palace Hotel, in New York City. The slides for the presentation will be made available on the Investor Relations section of the Company's website: www.cdti.com .
Bright Lights is Wall Street's only disruptive technology conference, focusing exclusively on companies MDB believes can transform their industries with game changing technology. CDTi was selected by MDB as one of approximately 30 public and private companies to present at this exclusive, invitation-only event. To learn more about the event or to request an invitation, please visit: http://mdb.com/2012-bright-lights-conference.html .
About CDTiCDTi is a vertically integrated global manufacturer and distributor of emissions control systems and products, focused on the heavy duty diesel and light duty vehicle markets. CDTi utilizes its proprietary patented Mixed Phase Catalyst (MPC®) technology, as well as its ARIS® selective catalytic reduction, Platinum Plus® fuel-borne catalyst, and other technologies to provide high-value sustainable solutions to reduce emissions, increase energy efficiency and lower the carbon intensity of on- and off-road engine applications. CDTi is headquartered in Ventura, California and currently has operations in the U.S., Canada, U.K., France, Japan and Sweden. For more information, please visit www.cdti.com . The Clean Diesel Technologies, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=5742
CONTACT: Kristi Cushing, Investor Relations Manager Tel: +1 (805) 639-9555
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV