ArQule, Inc. (Nasdaq: ARQL) today announced that the Company will present at the following upcoming conferences.
- Stifel Nicolaus 2012 Healthcare Conference, Thursday, September 6, 2012, 10:55 a.m.
- Newsmakers in the Biotech Industry Conference, Friday, September 7, 2012, 2:30 p.m.
- Morgan Stanley Global Healthcare Conference, Monday, September 10, 2012, 2:25 p.m.
The presentations will be web cast and may be accessed through the investor relations section of the Company’s website, http://www.arqule.com.
ArQule is a biotechnology company engaged in the research and development of next-generation, small-molecule cancer therapeutics. The Company’s targeted, broad-spectrum products and research programs are focused on key biological processes that are central to human cancers. ArQule’s lead product candidate, in Phase 2 and Phase 3 clinical development together with development and commercialization partner, Daiichi Sankyo, Co. Ltd., is tivantinib, an oral, selective inhibitor of the c-MET receptor tyrosine kinase. The Company’s pipeline consists of ARQ 621, designed to inhibit the Eg5 kinesin motor protein, and ARQ 736, designed to inhibit the RAF kinases. ArQule’s current discovery efforts, which are based on the ArQule Kinase Inhibitor Platform (AKIP™), are focused on the identification of novel kinase inhibitors that are potent, selective and do not compete with ATP (adenosine triphosphate) for binding to the kinase.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts