Synchronoss Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: SNCR), the mobile innovation company that provides activation and content management solutions for mobile devices, today announced that its President and Chief Executive Officer, Stephen G. Waldis, and its Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer, Lawrence R. Irving, will present at the Deutsche Bank 2012 Technology Conference, to be held in Las Vegas.
The Synchronoss presentation is scheduled for Tuesday, September 11, 2012, at 5:20 p.m. Pacific Time. A live webcast as well as the replay will be available on the “Investor Relations” page of the company’s Web site: www.synchronoss.com.
About Synchronoss Technologies, Inc.
Synchronoss Technologies (NASDAQ: SNCR) is the mobile innovation company that provides activation and content management solutions for mobile devices across the globe. For more information visit us at:Web: www.synchronoss.com Blog: http://blog.synchronoss.com Twitter: http://twitter.com/synchronoss The Synchronoss logo, Synchronoss, ConvergenceNow, InterconnectNow, ConvergenceNow Plus+ and SmartMobility are trademarks of Synchronoss Technologies, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV