Carter’s, Inc. (NYSE: CRI) announced today that the Company will participate in two upcoming investor conferences:
- Michael D. Casey, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer, will present at the Goldman Sachs Annual Global Retailing Conference at 8:05 a.m. (EDT) on September 5, 2012.
- Richard F. Westenberger, Executive Vice President & Chief Financial Officer, will present at CL King’s Annual Best Ideas Conference at 3:20 p.m. (EDT) on September 12, 2012.
To listen to a live broadcast of these events, please visit the Investor Relations section of the Company’s website, www.carters.com.
About Carter's, Inc.
Carter's, Inc. is the largest branded marketer in the United States of apparel and related products exclusively for babies and young children. The Company owns the
OshKosh B'gosh brands, two of the most recognized brands in the marketplace. These brands are sold in leading department stores, national chains, and specialty retailers domestically and internationally. They are also sold through more than 600 Company-operated stores in the United States and Canada and on-line at
www.oshkoshbgosh.com. The Company's
Just One You,
Precious Firsts, and
Genuine Kids brands are available at Target, and its
Child of Mine brand is available at Walmart. Carter's is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. Additional information may be found at
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts