Will lead Bell's delivery of business communications services to customers across Québec
MONTREAL, Aug. 30, 2012 /CNW Telbec/ - Bell is pleased to announce the appointment of Alain Brisson as Vice President, Sales, Québec for Bell Business Markets. As a member of Bell's senior leadership team based at Bell headquarters in Montréal, Alain's will lead the delivery of Bell's leading business communications services to corporate and public customers across Québec.
Alain brings extensive sales and management experience in the information technology and communications sectors to Bell. As Senior Vice President at CGI Group, Alain led a major business unit providing technology solutions supporting public safety, intelligence and cyber security for government customers. Alain has equally strong experience in delivering commercial solutions for large, medium and small-sized businesses.
Alain holds a Bachelor's degree in Science in Kinesiology from the University of Montréal, and an MBA from the HEC Montréal.About Bell Bell is committed to the Québec community, employing more people, spending more on Québec infrastructure and R&D, and contributing more to charities (led by the Bell Let's Talk mental health initiative) and community events than any other communications company. Bell employs more than 17,000 team members in Québec and invested over $900 million in Québec infrastructure and R&D in 2011 alone - including the rollout of the next-generation Bell Fibe network that is already ramping up competition and choice in TV and Internet services for consumers in Québec. Canada's largest communications company, Bell offers Bell Mobility wireless, Bell TV, Bell Internet, Bell Home Phone and Bell Business Markets services across Canada, and is wholly owned by Montréal's BCE Inc. (TSX, NYSE: BCE). For more information, please visit Bell.ca. SOURCE BELL CANADA
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV