Regional Management Corp. (NYSE: RM), a diversified specialty consumer finance company, announced today that the company will celebrate its 25 th anniversary by ringing the Opening Bell of the New York Stock Exchange this Friday, August 31, 2012.
Thomas Fortin, Chief Executive Officer of Regional Management Corp., will ring the bell and will be joined on the NYSE bell podium by members of the Board of Directors and the company’s senior management team.
The ringing of the bell will be filmed by NYSE and uploaded to their YouTube channel at http://www.youtube.com/user/nysetv1. You can also watch a live webcast of the event, beginning at 9:29 am Eastern Time, at http://www.nyse.com/about/Video/newsbriefings.html.
About Regional Management Corp.Regional Management Corp. (NYSE: RM) is a diversified specialty consumer finance company providing a broad array of loan products primarily to customers with limited access to consumer credit from banks, thrifts, credit card companies and other traditional lenders. Regional Management began operations in 1987 with four branches in South Carolina and has expanded its branch network to 206 locations with over 189,000 active accounts across South Carolina, Texas, North Carolina, Tennessee, Alabama, Oklahoma and New Mexico as of June 30, 2012. Each of its loan products is secured, structured on a fixed rate, fixed term basis with fully amortizing equal monthly installment payments and is repayable at any time without penalty. Regional Management’s loans are sourced through its multiple channel platform, including in its branches, through direct mail campaigns, independent and franchise automobile dealerships, online credit application networks, furniture and appliance retailers and its consumer website. For more information, please visit http://www.RegionalManagement.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV