Verastem, Inc., (NASDAQ: VSTM) a biopharmaceutical company focused on discovering and developing drugs to treat breast and other cancers by targeting cancer stem cells, announced presentations at several upcoming investment conferences. The presentation details are as follows:
- Stifel Nicolaus Healthcare Conference at 3:15 pm ET on Thursday, September 6, 2012, at the Four Seasons Hotel in Boston, MA
- Rodman & Renshaw Global Investment Conference on Monday, September 10, 2012, at 1:35 pm ET at the Waldorf Astoria Hotel in New York City, NY
- UBS Global Life Sciences Conference on Wednesday, September 19, 2012, at 2:30 pm ET at the Grand Hyatt New York in New York City, NY
A webcast of each presentation can be accessed by visiting the investors section of the Company’s website at www.verastem.com. A replay of the webcast will be archived on the Verastem website for two weeks following the presentation date.
About Verastem, Inc.
Verastem, Inc. (NASDAQ: VSTM) is a biopharmaceutical company focused on discovering and developing drugs to treat breast and other cancers by targeting cancer stem cells. Cancer stem cells are an underlying cause of tumor recurrence and metastasis. For more information please visit www.verastem.com.Forward-looking statements: Any statements in this press release about future expectations, plans and prospects for the Company constitute forward-looking statements. Actual results may differ materially from those indicated by such forward-looking statements. The Company anticipates that subsequent events and developments will cause the Company’s views to change. However, while the Company may elect to update these forward-looking statements at some point in the future, the Company specifically disclaims any obligation to do so.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts