"The Vision 2020 report represents our effort to shape the future of oral health," said Prof. Tao Xu, the dean of Peking University School of Stomatology and the representative from Asia on FDI's Vision 2020 Task Force. "Our mandate was to identify the main challenges to expanding access to oral health care at a time when it is more urgent than ever. This report represents a call to action to ensure that oral health priorities receive sufficient attention and resources to combat the spread of oral disease."
The other members of the Vision 2020 Task Force include Dr. Monteiro de Silva; Dr. Gerhard Konrad Seeburger, national liaison officer, Associazione Italiana Odontoiatri; Dr. Gilberto Pucca, national coordinator, Oral Health Program - Brazil; Prof. David Williams, professor of global oral health at Barts and the London School of Medicine and Dentistry; and Steve Kess, vice president, global professional relations, Henry Schein, Inc. (NASDAQ: HSIC).
For access to the full report, please click on the following link: http://www.fdiworldental.org/documents/10157/e5a69514-515e-401a-b6cc-838be48955ae
About FDIFDI World Dental Federation serves as the principal representative body for over one million dentists worldwide, developing health policy and continuing education programmes, speaking as a unified voice for dentistry in international advocacy, and supporting member associations in oral health promotion activities worldwide. FDI's membership includes approximately 200 national member associations and specialist groups from more than 130 countries.SOURCE FDI
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV