Optimer Pharmaceuticals To Present At September 2012 Investor Conferences
SAN DIEGO, Aug. 30, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Optimer Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: OPTR) today announced that the Company will present at the below listed investor conferences in September. The presentations will include an overview of the Company and an update on recent business activities.
- R.W. Baird Health Care Conference on Wednesday, September 5, 2012 at 3:05 p.m. Eastern Time at the New York Palace in New York.
- Morgan Stanley Global Healthcare Unplugged Conference on Tuesday, September 11, 2012 at 3:00 p.m. Eastern Time at the Grand Hyatt in New York.
- G9: ThinkEquity Annual Growth Conference on September 12, 2012 at 10:15 a.m. Eastern Time at Le Parker Meridien in New York.
- UBS Global Life Sciences Conference on September 19 th, 2012 at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time at the Grand Hyatt in New York.
Live audio webcasts of the presentation may be made accessible on the Investors page of the Company's website at www.optimerpharma.com. Presentation replays are available at the same location for 90 days following the presentation.About Optimer PharmaceuticalsOptimer Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a global biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing innovative hospital specialty products that have a positive impact on society. Optimer developed DIFICID® (fidaxomicin) tablets, an FDA-approved macrolide antibacterial drug for the treatment of Clostridium difficile-associated diarrhea (CDAD) in adults 18 years of age and older and is commercializing DIFICID in the US and Canada. Optimer also received marketing authorization for fidaxomicin tablets in the European Union where its partner, Astellas Pharma Europe, is commercializing fidaxomicin under the trade name DIFICLIR™. The company is exploring marketing authorization in other parts of the world where C. difficile has emerged as a serious health problem, including Asia. Additional information can be found at http://www.optimerpharma.com. ContactsOptimer Pharmaceuticals, Inc. David Walsey, VP of Investor Relations and Corporate Communications858-964-3418 Canale Communications Jason I. Spark, Senior Vice President619-849-6005 SOURCE Optimer Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV