ROSH PINA, Israel and ISELIN, N.J., Aug. 30, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- On Track Innovations Ltd. ("OTI") (Nasdaq:OTIV) announced today that its subsidiary, OTI America, Inc. was selected by the City of Dover, New Hampshire to deploy EasyPark™ electronic parking information and payment system for the City.
Dover, NH, with a population of 29,000, follows additional cities and colleges, such as UC Davis and the City of Austin, that have been adopting EasyPark as their parking payment solution.
EasyPark is currently used in municipalities around the world, including Tel Aviv and Jerusalem in Israel, Lille and Lyon in France, Turin in Italy, and Bermuda. EasyPark was also recently launched at the campus of the University of California Davis in the U.S.Bill Simons, Parking Manager for the City of Dover noted that: "we are excited to add the availability of the EasyPark in-vehicle parking meter system as an enhancement to our paid parking program. Not only are there numerous benefits for visitors and employees who use EasyPark, but the city will experience extended life on the moving parts of our meters, lower supply costs; as well as reduced labor needs to retrieve, sort and deposit coins. The addition of other municipalities in the New England region will further enhance the benefits of the EasyPark system." The EasyPark™ parking information and payment system is perfect for smaller towns allowing for:
- Multiple municipalities to use one device;
- Cost effective, modular implementation;
- No additional investment in infrastructure required;
- No maintenance or overhead costs like other systems;
- May provide additional revenues to the municipality;
- Easy and convenient solution for drivers.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV