HOUSTON, Aug. 30, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Quanex Building Products Corporation (NYSE:NX) a leading manufacturer of engineered materials, components and systems serving domestic and international window and door OEMs through its Engineered Products and Aluminum Sheet Products groups, today announced that its Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.04 per share on the company's common stock, payable September 28, 2012, to shareholders of record on September 14, 2012.
S tatements that use the words "estimated," "expect," "could," "should," "believe," "will," "might," or similar words reflecting future expectations or beliefs are forward-looking statements. The forward-looking statements include, but are not limited to, references to synergies derived from the acquisition of Edgetech, future operating results and financial condition of Quanex and future uses of cash. The statements in this release are based on current expectations. Actual results or events may differ materially from this release. Factors that could impact future results may include, without limitation, the effect of both domestic and global economic conditions, the impact of competitive products and pricing, the availability and cost of raw materials, and customer demand. For a more complete discussion of factors that may affect the company's future performance, please refer to the company's 10-K filing on December 20, 2011, under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, in particular the section titled, "Private Securities Litigation Reform Act" contained therein.
For additional information, please visit www.quanex.comThe Quanex Building Products Corporation logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=1117
CONTACT: Financial Contact: Jeff Galow, 713-877-5327 Media Contact: Valerie Calvert, 713-877-5305
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV