Jumeirah Carlton Tower Invites Guests To Channel Their Inner Agent In True British Style
DUBAI, UAE, August 30, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Jumeirah Carlton Tower is inviting guests to celebrate the latest installment in the famous secret service series throughout October and November, with its espionage-inspired packages.
The 'Shaken' package is the ultimate secret-agent-themed experience. Designed to give spy aficionados a glimpse into the life of Britain's most infamous secret agent, the package includes one night's accommodation in Jumeirah Carlton Tower's opulent Royal Suite and return airport transfers in an Aston Martin. On arrival, guests will be greeted by their very own bartender who will fix them the hotel's signature martini, shaken or stirred of course.
In the evening, guests are invited to indulge in a three-course dinner in the iconic Rib Room Bar & Restaurant. The menu, featuring an array of modern British dishes redefined for the 21 st century by head chef Ian Rudge, is accompanied by a bottle of wine to share and followed by a martini nightcap in the hotel's glamorous GILT Cocktail Lounge.During their stay, guests will also be treated to a 60-minute relaxing massage per person in The Peak Health Club & Spa. On waking up to breathtaking views of Knightsbridge from The Royal Suite, guests will start their day with a traditional Full English breakfast for two in The Rib Room Bar & Restaurant, and the option of late check-out (subject to availability). The 'Stirred' package invites guests to stay at Jumeirah Carlton Tower in a room of their choice, over a hundred of which have been recently refurbished to a new level of luxury. Guests will be treated to a welcome martini on arrival in true secret agent style at GILT Cocktail Lounge. During their stay, guests will also enjoy unlimited access to The Peak Health Club & Spa and Full English breakfast in The Rib Room Bar & Restaurant.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV