Columbus McKinnon Corporation (NASDAQ: CMCO), a leading designer, manufacturer and marketer of material handling products, announced today that President and Chief Executive Officer Timothy T. Tevens and Vice President - Finance and Chief Financial Officer Gregory P. Rustowicz will participate in and host investor meetings at CL King’s 10 th Annual Best Ideas Conference in New York City on Thursday, September 13, 2012.
Columbus McKinnon will be presenting from 12:40 p.m. to 1:15 p.m. ET. A link to the audio webcast of the Company’s presentation will be available on the Columbus McKinnon website: http://www.cmworks.com. The accompanying presentation slides will also be available on the Company’s web site on September 13, 2012 and archived there for 90 days following completion of the presentation.
About Columbus McKinnon
Columbus McKinnon is a leading worldwide designer, manufacturer and
marketer of material handling products, systems and services, which
efficiently and ergonomically move, lift, position and secure materials.
Key products include hoists, actuators, cranes and lifting and rigging
tools. The Company is focused on commercial and industrial applications
that require the safety and quality provided by its superior design and
engineering know-how. Comprehensive information on Columbus McKinnon is
available on its web site at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV