MONTREAL, Aug. 30, 2012 /CNW Telbec/ - Laurentian Bank is pleased to announce that its President and CEO, Réjean Robitaille, will be speaking at the Scotiabank Global Banking and Markets Financial Summit Conference to be held on Wednesday, September 5, 2012 in Toronto. Mr. Robitaille's presentation will begin at 12:30 p.m.
During the course of his address, Mr. Robitaille will review Laurentian Bank's strategies for growth development. To listen to Réjean Robitaille's conference, please visit the Laurentian Bank's website at www.laurentianbank.ca, in the Investors section, under the Laurentian Bank tab.
About Laurentian Bank Laurentian Bank of Canada is a banking institution operating across Canada and offering its clients diversified financial services. Distinguishing itself through excellence in service, as well as through its simplicity and proximity, the Bank serves individual consumers and small and medium-sized businesses. The Bank also offers its products to a wide network of financial intermediaries through B2B Bank, as well as full-service brokerage solutions through Laurentian Bank Securities.
Laurentian Bank is well established in the Province of Québec, operating the third-largest retail branch network. Elsewhere throughout Canada, it operates in specific market segments where it holds an enviable position. Laurentian Bank of Canada has more than $34 billion in balance sheet assets and more than $33 billion in assets under administration. Founded in 1846, it has been selected as the Québec and Atlantic Canada regional winner of the Canada's 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures TM program presented by Waterstone Human Capital. The Bank employs more than 4,000 people.SOURCE LAURENTIAN BANK OF CANADA
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV