- Comparable store sales increased 6.7% on top of last year’s 10.8% gain; three-year cumulative comparable store sales increased 28.7%
- Total sales increased 8.3% to $368 million
- Gross profit expected to be approximately 41.2% of sales versus 39.6% of sales last year
- Earnings per share expected to be approximately $0.24 (GAAP) and $0.19 (non-GAAP) versus $0.14 in the second quarter of fiscal 2012 (see reconciliation below of expected earnings per share to adjusted expected non-GAAP earnings per share)
Pier 1 Imports, Inc. Announces Fiscal 2013 Second Quarter Sales And Expected Earnings Per Share
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.