TORONTO, Aug. 30, 2012 /CNW/ - CIBC (TSX: CM) (NYSE: CM) today announced its intention to redeem all of its issued and outstanding Non-cumulative Class A Preferred Shares Series 18 for cash. The redemptions will occur on October 29, 2012. The redemption price is $25.00 per Series 18 share.
The $0.33811 per share dividend declared on August 30, 2012 will be the final dividend on the Series 18 shares for the period from August 1, 2012 to October 29, 2012, and will be paid on October 29, 2012 to shareholders of record on September 28, 2012.
Beneficial holders who are not directly the registered holder of these shares should contact the financial institution, broker or other intermediary through which they hold their shares to confirm how they will receive their redemption proceeds. Formal notices and instructions for the redemption of Series 18 shares will be forwarded to registered shareholders.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV