- Entertainment was the third leading mobile advertising vertical on the Millennial Media platform, ranked by spend. From 2010 to 2011, ad spend in the vertical grew 133 percent.
- The amount of entertainment content accessed on mobile devices increased 82 percent from December 2010 to December 2011.
- Campaigns promoting theatrical releases made up 43 percent of all entertainment campaigns on the Millennial Media platform.
- Hispanic consumers are 39 percent more likely to view mobile entertainment content than the overall smartphone audience. African-American consumers are 10 percent more likely.
- The top audiences entertainment advertisers targeted were “Movie Buffs,” “Entertainment Fans” and “Music Fans.”
- Compared to the overall smartphone audience, the mobile entertainment audience is 22 percent more likely to own a tablet.
Millennial Media Releases In-Depth Report On Mobile Advertising Trends In The Entertainment Industry
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.