- Entertainment was the third leading mobile advertising vertical on the Millennial Media platform, ranked by spend. From 2010 to 2011, ad spend in the vertical grew 133 percent.
- The amount of entertainment content accessed on mobile devices increased 82 percent from December 2010 to December 2011.
- Campaigns promoting theatrical releases made up 43 percent of all entertainment campaigns on the Millennial Media platform.
- Hispanic consumers are 39 percent more likely to view mobile entertainment content than the overall smartphone audience. African-American consumers are 10 percent more likely.
- The top audiences entertainment advertisers targeted were “Movie Buffs,” “Entertainment Fans” and “Music Fans.”
- Compared to the overall smartphone audience, the mobile entertainment audience is 22 percent more likely to own a tablet.
Millennial Media Releases In-Depth Report On Mobile Advertising Trends In The Entertainment Industry
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.