SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., Aug. 30, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Envivio, a leading provider of live and on-demand multi-screen IP video processing and delivery solutions, will demonstrate advanced, personalized multi-screen services as well as best-in-class video compression technology for HDTV and next-generation HEVC encoding at IBC 2012, Hall 1 stand D.73. The Company will also debut three new products at this year's event, taking place in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, September 7-11.
Featured solutions on the Envivio stand will include:
- HEVC encoding with 50 percent bandwidth reduction at comparable quality to MPEG-4 AVC (H.264)
- Advanced MPEG-2 and H.264 pre-processing, encoding and statistical multiplexing for HD and SD TV
- MPEG-DASH encoding with common encryption
- A new 4Caster™ appliance offering increased density and a flexible design
- TV Anytime multi-screen highlights creation and time-shifted TV including Start Over, Catch-up and network PVR capabilities on the Envivio Halo™ network media processor
- Personalized indexing for TV Anytime, a new approach to dynamic asset creation for the multi-screen environment that reduces storage costs and increases efficiency
- Product demonstrations, including the recently introduced Envivio Muse™ On-Demand version 3.50, which improves file-based transcoding speed by up to 35 percent
Selected by more than 300 content and service providers around the world, Envivio offers a unique, flexible and converged approach to encoding, video processing and management. The Envivio Muse family of encoding/transcoding software delivers high quality live and on-demand video to any screen—traditional TV sets, gaming systems and portable devices including iOS/Android tablets, smartphones and PCs. Envivio Halo is an extremely flexible and powerful solution for a variety of multi-screen processing functions, including formatting, encryption, workflow management, targeted ad insertion and HTTP origination/distribution.Envivio is collaborating with a number of technology partners for various IBC demonstrations:
- Envivio Muse Live encoding on 4Caster encoders will be on display at the Adobe, Dolby and NAGRA stands
- Akamai, AuthenTec, NexStreaming, NXP Software, Verimatrix and VisualOn are working with Envivio to provide encryption and players for the MPEG-DASH demonstrations at the Envivio stand
- Dolby audio experience demonstrations will be on the Envivio stand
- Netgem set-top boxes will be utilized for the Envivio TV Anytime applications
- Interra and VidCheck have integrated with Envivio Muse™ On-Demand and 4Balancer™ for quality control in file-based workflows
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV