Securities Lawyers At Goldfarb LLP Seeking More Money, Information For Stockholders Of Deltek, Inc.
Securities lawyers at Goldfarb LLP are investigating alleged violations of shareholder protection laws by officers and directors of Deltek Inc. (NASDAQ: PROJ) in connection with a tender offer for $13 per share to Thoma Bravo. Concerned PROJ investors are encouraged to contact attorney Hamilton Lindley at 877-583-2855 or firstname.lastname@example.org about their rights and remedies.
“Although an analyst pegged this stock at a high price of $16, an institution with 100% of the Class A stock and 59.5% of the common stock has agreed to tender its shares for $13 per share, so no further approval is required by the minority investors,” said Hamilton Lindley. “Our lawsuit will seek to ensure that all relevant information is disclosed so that shareholder interests are protected in terms of price and information.”
Goldfarb LLP lawyers have significant experience representing shareholders and whistleblowers in securities lawsuits nationwide. PROJ stockholders – or anyone with knowledge about this acquisition – should contact lawyer Hamilton Lindley at
email@example.com or 877-583-2855 with questions or concerns.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV