SPRINGFIELD, Ill., Aug. 29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Horace Mann Educators Corporation (NYSE: HMN) announced today that Peter H. Heckman, President and Chief Executive Officer, will be presenting at the Keefe, Bruyette & Woods 2012 Insurance Conference in New York City on Wednesday, September 5, 2012 at 8:45 a.m. Eastern Time.
Dwayne D. Hallman, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, and Thomas C. Wilkinson, Executive Vice President, Property and Casualty, will also be in attendance.
A link to the live webcast of the presentation by Mr. Heckman will be available on a listen-only basis on the company's website at http://investors.horacemann.com. In addition, the webcast will be available for replay through December 5, 2012.
About Horace MannHorace Mann -- the largest national multiline insurance company focusing on educators' financial needs -- provides auto and homeowners insurance, retirement annuities, life insurance and other financial solutions. Founded by Educators for Educators ® in 1945, the company is headquartered in Springfield, Ill. For more information, visit www.horacemann.com. Statements included in this news release that are not historical in nature are forward-looking within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 and are subject to certain risks and uncertainties. Horace Mann is not under any obligation to (and expressly disclaims any such obligation to) update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise. Please refer to the company's Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the period ended June 30, 2012 and the company's past and future filings and reports filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission for information concerning the important factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those in forward-looking statements. SOURCE Horace Mann Educators Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV