Securities Lawyers At Goldfarb LLP Seeking More Money, Information For Stockholders Of TPC Group, Inc.
Securities lawyers at Goldfarb LLP are investigating alleged violations of shareholder protection laws by officers and directors of TPC Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: TPCG) in connection with a tender offer for $40 per share to SK Capital Partners. Concerned TPCG investors are encouraged to contact attorney Hamilton Lindley at 877-583-2855 or firstname.lastname@example.org about their rights and remedies.
“At least one analyst has set a target price of $55.00 per share, and the average analyst target price for is $49.67 per share,” said Hamilton Lindley. “Our lawsuit will seek to ensure that all relevant information is disclosed so that shareholder interests are protected in terms of price and information.”
Goldfarb LLP lawyers have significant experience representing shareholders and whistleblowers in securities lawsuits nationwide. TPCG stockholders – or anyone with knowledge about this acquisition – should contact lawyer Hamilton Lindley at
email@example.com or 877-583-2855 with questions or concerns.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV