NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- When it comes to bad traffic, Washington D.C. isn't just synonymous with political gridlock -- it's the most dangerous place in the U.S. to drive your car if you want to steer clear of an accident.
The national capitol came in dead last among 195 major cities
Drivers in the D.C. area are 112% more likely - that's more than double the risk -- than the average U.S. driver to get into an accident. The whole region is an accident waiting to happen, with nearby Baltimore placing second and Virginia suburbs Alexandria and Arlington also showing high accident rates relative to the rest of the country.
This is the
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV