GLENS FALLS, N.Y., Aug. 29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Thomas L. Hoy, Chairman and C.E.O., announced that a 2% stock dividend was declared on August 29, 2012 and will be distributed on September 27, 2012.
Shareholders of record on September 19, 2012 will receive two additional shares of Arrow Common Stock for every one hundred shares owned. They will also receive the cash equivalent of any fractional shares which they are entitled, since no partial shares will be issued.
Arrow Financial Corporation (NasdaqGS ® – AROW) is a multi-bank holding company headquartered in Glens Falls, NY serving the financial needs of northeastern New York. The Company is the parent of Glens Falls National Bank and Trust Company and Saratoga National Bank and Trust Company. Other subsidiaries include North Country Investment Advisers, Inc., three property and casualty insurance agencies: Loomis & LaPann, Inc.; McPhillips Insurance Agency which is a division of Glens Falls National Insurance Agencies, LLC; Upstate Agency, LLC; and Capital Financial Group, Inc. an insurance agency specializing in the sale and servicing of group health plans. www.arrowfinancial.com
SOURCE Arrow Financial Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV