Arbitron Inc. Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend
COLUMBIA, Md., Aug. 29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Arbitron Inc. (NYSE: ARB) today announced that its Board of Directors has approved the payment of a quarterly cash dividend of $0.10 ( ten cents) per common share ( $0.40 per share on an annualized basis). The dividend will be paid on or about October 1, 2012 to shareholders of record as of the close of business on September 17, 2012.
As of August 1, 2012, there were approximately 26,128,800 shares outstanding.
Arbitron Inc. (NYSE: ARB) is an international media and marketing research firm serving the media–radio, television, cable and out-of-home; the mobile industry as well as advertising agencies and advertisers around the world. Arbitron's businesses include: measuring network and local market radio audiences across the United States; surveying the retail, media and product patterns of U.S. consumers; providing mobile audience measurement and analytics in the United States, Europe, Asia and Australia, and developing application software used for analyzing media audience and marketing information data.The Company has developed the Portable People Meter™ (PPM ®) and the PPM 360™, new technologies for media and marketing research. For additional information, please visit: http://www.arbitron.com Portable People Meter™, PPM ® and PPM 360™ are marks of Arbitron Inc. SOURCE Arbitron Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV