NEW YORK, Aug. 29, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Eagle Bulk Shipping Inc. (Nasdaq:EGLE) announced today that the Company's Chief Executive Officer, Sophocles N. Zoullas, will present at the Jefferies 2012 Global Shipping Conference on Wednesday, September 5 th at 11:30 a.m. Eastern time.
The presentation will be broadcast live over the internet by accessing http://wsw.com/webcast/jeff72/egle/ . In addition, the accompanying slide presentation will be available in the Investor Relations section of Eagle Bulk's website at www.eagleships.com.
About Eagle Bulk Shipping Inc.Eagle Bulk Shipping, Inc., headquartered in New York City, is a leading global owner of Supramax dry bulk vessels, which are dry bulk vessels that range in size from 50,000 to 60,000 deadweight tons, or dwt, and transport a broad range of major and minor bulk cargoes, including iron ore, coal, grain, cement and fertilizer, along worldwide shipping routes.
CONTACT: Eagle Bulk Shipping Inc. Investor Contact Adir Katzav, Chief Financial Officer (212) 785-2500 Perry Street Communications Media Contact Jonathan Morgan (212) 741-0014
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV