The Charles Schwab Corporation (the “Company”) announced today the expiration of its offer to certain eligible holders of its outstanding 4.950% senior notes due 2014 (CUSIP No. 808513AC9) (“Old Notes”) to exchange Old Notes for new senior notes due 2022 (“New Notes”) and cash (the “Exchange Offer”). The Exchange Offer expired at midnight, New York City time, on August 28, 2012 (the “Expiration Date”). The complete terms of the Exchange Offer are set forth in a confidential offering memorandum and related letter of transmittal, each as amended to date.
In the Exchange Offer, according to information provided by Global Bondholder Services Corporation, the exchange agent for the Exchange Offer, $255,985,000 in aggregate principal amount of Old Notes were validly tendered and not validly withdrawn on or prior to 5:00 p.m., New York City time, on August 21, 2012 (the “Early Participation Date”). Such Old Notes were accepted for exchange on August 27, 2012.
Since the Early Participation Date, an additional $420,000 in aggregate principal amount of Old Notes were validly tendered and not validly withdrawn on or prior to the Expiration Date, according to information provided by Global Bondholder Services Corporation. Such additional Old Notes were accepted for exchange on August 29, 2012.
This press release is not an offer to sell or a solicitation of an
offer to buy any security.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV