Sucampo Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCMP) today announced that management will present at two upcoming investment conferences:
- Dr. Ryuji Ueno, Chair and Chief Executive Officer of Sucampo, will present at the BioCentury-Thomson Reuters NewsMakers in the Biotech Industry Conference, in New York, on Friday, September 7, at 1:30 pm Eastern Time.
- Mr. Cary J. Claiborne, CFO of Sucampo, will present at the Rodman & Renshaw Annual Global Investment Conference, in New York on Monday, September 10, at 2pm Eastern Time.
The presentations will be webcast live and may be accessed from the Event Calendar page of Sucampo’s website at http://investor.sucampo.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=201197&p=irol-calendar. A replay of each webcast will be available on the Company’s website for several days after the live events. To ensure a timely connection, it is recommended that users register at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled webcast.
About Sucampo Pharmaceuticals
Sucampo Pharmaceuticals, Inc., an international pharmaceutical company, is focused on innovative research, discovery, development and commercialization of proprietary drugs based on prostones. The therapeutic potential of prostones, which occur naturally in the human body as a result of enzymatic (15-PGDH) transformation of certain fatty acids, was first identified by Ryuji Ueno, M.D., Ph.D., Ph.D., Sucampo Pharmaceuticals' Chairman and Chief Executive Officer. Dr. Ueno founded Sucampo Pharmaceuticals in 1996 with Sachiko Kuno, Ph.D., founding Chief Executive Officer and currently Advisor, International Business Development, and a member of the Board of Directors. For more information, please visit www.sucampo.com.Sucampo Forward-Looking Statements This press release contains "forward-looking statements" as that term is defined in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These statements are based on management's current expectations and involve risks and uncertainties, which may cause results to differ materially from those set forth in the statements. The forward-looking statements may include statements regarding product development, product potential, future financial and operating results, and other statements that are not historical facts. The following factors, among others, could cause actual results to differ from those set forth in the forward-looking statements: the impact of pharmaceutical industry regulation and health care legislation; Sucampo's ability to accurately predict future market conditions; dependence on the effectiveness of Sucampo's patents and other protections for innovative products; the risk of new and changing regulation and health policies in the US and internationally and the exposure to litigation and/or regulatory actions.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV