- Revenue increased 32.0% to $43.5 million from $33.0 million.
- Comparable restaurant sales increased 1.9%.
- Net income increased 156.8% to $1.7 million from $674,000. Net income available to common stockholders increased 287.5% to $31,000 or $0.15 per diluted share from $8,000 or $0.04 per diluted share.
- Pro forma net income * increased 39.9% to $2.7 million, or $0.17 per diluted share from $2.0 million, or $0.12 per diluted share.
- Restaurant-level EBITDA * increased 38.8% to $9.3 million from $6.7 million. As a percentage of revenue, restaurant-level EBITDA margin * increased 100 basis points to 21.3%.
- Three new restaurants opened during the second quarter of 2012 and an additional two restaurants have opened subsequent to the quarter end, bringing total restaurants opened to date in 2012 to six.
Chuy’s Holdings Inc. Announces Second Quarter 2012 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.