- Net sales totaled $103.4 million, as compared to $105.6 million in the comparable period last year. During the quarter the Company operated an average of 113, or 15%, fewer stores than during the comparable period last year.
- Same store sales increased 5.5% in the second quarter of fiscal 2012, as compared to the comparable period last year.
- Operating loss totaled $2.2 million and included a $4.7 million pre-tax, non-cash benefit related to restructuring charges. This compares to an operating loss of $6.3 million for the thirteen weeks ended July 30, 2011.
- Net loss for the quarter totaled $2.2 million, or $0.06 per share, including the $4.5 million after-tax, or $0.13 per share, non-cash benefit related to restructuring charges. Net loss for the thirteen weeks ended July 30, 2011 totaled $6.2 million, or $0.18 per share.
Christopher & Banks Corporation Reports Results For The Thirteen-Week Period Ended July 28, 2012
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts