AMAG Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: AMAG) today announced that William Heiden, AMAG’s chief executive officer, will participate in two investor conferences in September. The sessions will both be conducted in a question and answer format and will include a company overview and a review of the company’s growth opportunities.
The sessions will take place as follows:
- September 5, at 1:55 p.m. ET – Baird’s 2012 Healthcare Conference in New York City; and
- September 10, at 11:45 a.m. ET – Morgan Stanley Global Healthcare Conference in New York City.
A live webcast of each session will be accessible through the Investor section of the company’s website at www.amagpharma.com. Following the conferences, the webcasts will be archived on the AMAG Pharmaceuticals, Inc. website for approximately two weeks.
About AMAG Pharmaceuticals, Inc.AMAG Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of a therapeutic iron compound to treat iron deficiency anemia. For additional company information, please visit www.amagpharma.com.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts