AMAG Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: AMAG) today announced that William Heiden, AMAG’s chief executive officer, will participate in two investor conferences in September. The sessions will both be conducted in a question and answer format and will include a company overview and a review of the company’s growth opportunities.
The sessions will take place as follows:
- September 5, at 1:55 p.m. ET – Baird’s 2012 Healthcare Conference in New York City; and
- September 10, at 11:45 a.m. ET – Morgan Stanley Global Healthcare Conference in New York City.
A live webcast of each session will be accessible through the Investor section of the company’s website at www.amagpharma.com. Following the conferences, the webcasts will be archived on the AMAG Pharmaceuticals, Inc. website for approximately two weeks.
About AMAG Pharmaceuticals, Inc.AMAG Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of a therapeutic iron compound to treat iron deficiency anemia. For additional company information, please visit www.amagpharma.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV