Michael Kors Holdings Limited (NYSE: KORS) (the “Company”) today announced that the company will be presenting at the Goldman Sachs Nineteenth Annual Global Retailing Conference, held at The Plaza Hotel in New York City on Wednesday, September 5, 2012 at 1:30 pm Eastern Standard Time. John Idol, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer and Joe Parsons, Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer, Chief Operating Officer & Treasurer, will host the presentation.
The audio portion of the presentation will be webcast live at www.michaelkors.com under the Investor Relations section. An archived replay will be available two hours after the conclusion of the live event.
About Michael Kors
Michael Kors is a world-renowned, award-winning designer of luxury accessories and ready to wear. His namesake company, established in 1981, currently produces a range of products through his Michael Kors, KORS Michael Kors and MICHAEL Michael Kors labels, including accessories, footwear, watches, jewelry, men’s and women’s ready to wear, and a full line of fragrance products. Michael Kors stores are operated, either directly or through licensing partners, in some of the most prestigious cities in the world, including New York, Beverly Hills, Chicago, London, Milan, Paris, Munich, Istanbul, Dubai, Seoul, Tokyo and Hong Kong.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV