AUSTIN, Texas, Aug. 29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- National Instruments (Nasdaq: NATI) today announced open registration for the 2012 NI Technical Symposium, a series of day-long events that showcase the latest NI technologies and development techniques for engineers and scientists working with measurement and automation systems. Using a graphical system design approach and NI tools, engineers can integrate real-world signals sooner for earlier error detection, reuse code for maximum efficiency and benefit immediately from advances in computing technology.
Quote"Whether you're new to NI measurement and automation tools or you're a Certified LabVIEW Developer, the NI Technical Symposium is a great way to learn about cutting-edge technology and development methods," said
Richard McDonell, director of Americas strategic marketing for National Instruments. "You'll get exclusive hands-on experience with NI tools and network with fellow engineers and NI Alliance Partners in your region to learn best practices."
- Introduction to NI LabVIEW 2012
- 10 Functions in NI-DAQmx That Can Perform 80 Percent of Data Acquisition Tasks
- RF Vector Signal Analyzer Techniques With PXI Modular Instrumentation
- Effectively Deploying, Replicating and Managing Real-Time and FPGA Applications
- Hands-On Introduction to NI CompactRIO for Embedded Measurement and Control
Registration is complimentary and open to the public. Learn more and register for the NI Technical Symposium at
About National InstrumentsSince 1976, National Instruments ( www.ni.com) has equipped engineers and scientists with tools that accelerate productivity, innovation and discovery. NI's graphical system design approach to engineering provides an integrated software and hardware platform that speeds the development of any system needing measurement and control. The company's long-term vision and focus on improving society through its technology supports the success of its customers, employees, suppliers and shareholders.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV