Who/What: On Thursday, August 30 executives and guests of San Mateo, Calif.-based WageWorks, Inc., a leading provider of consumer-directed benefits solutions, will visit the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE). WageWorks listed its IPO on the NYSE on May 10, 2012 under the ticker symbol, “WAGE.”
To mark the occasion, Chief Executive Officer Joe Jackson, joined by members of WageWorks’ management team, will ring the NYSE Opening Bell.
When/Where: Thursday, August 30, 2012Photo/Video: Photos available via Associated Press/New York (212.621.1902), Reuters America (646.223.6285), Getty Images (646.613.4141) and Bloomberg Photo (212.617.3420). The Opening Bell (starting at 9:25 a.m.) feed is available via Ascent loop #4009. Media seeking footage via The Switch should contact NYSE Broadcast at 212.656.5483. Facebook/Twitter/YouTube: For photos and video of the bell ringing, connect with NYSE Euronext on Facebook ( NYSE Euronext-Official Site), YouTube ( nysetv1), and Twitter ( @NYSEEuronext), #NYSEBell. About WageWorks, Inc. (NYSE: WAGE) WageWorks, Inc. is a leading on-demand provider of tax-advantaged programs for consumer-directed health, commuter and other employee spending account benefits, or CDBs, in the United States. WageWorks administers and operates a broad array of CDBs, including spending account management programs such as health and dependent care Flexible Spending Accounts, or FSAs, Health Savings Accounts, or HSAs, Health Reimbursement Arrangements, or HRAs, and commuter benefits, such as transit and parking programs. WageWorks is headquartered in San Mateo, California, with offices in major locations throughout the United States. For more information, please visit our website at www.wageworks.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV