Cyberonics (CYBX) is a medical device company engaged in the design, development, sales and marketing of implantable medical devices that provide a unique therapy for the treatment of refractory epilepsy and treatment-resistant depression. This stock is trading up 4.3% at $48.36 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 508,000Average Volume: 262,389 Volume % Change: 412% Shares of CYBX are ripping higher today after Canaccord Genuity upgraded the stock from a hold to buy rating, and raised its price target from $34 to $56. >>Stocks With Recent Analyst Upgrades From a technical perspective, CYBX is continuing to trend higher here after the stock gapped up huge on earnings yesterday with big volume from $45 to $49.89. This move today has so far held yesterday's low of $46.26 and volume is tracking in strong. Traders should now look for long-biased trades as long as CYBX is trending above $46.26, and then once it breaks out above $49.89 with high volume. Look for a sustained move or close above $49.89 with volume that's near or above 262,389 shares. If that breakout triggers soon, then look for CYBX to trend well north of $50. Keep in mind that any move above $49.89 will push CYBX into all-time high territory, which is bullish technical price action.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV