Sunoco Logistics Partners
Sunoco Logistics Partners (SXL) is engaged in the transport, terminalling and storage of refined products and crude oil and in the purchase and sale of crude oil. This stock is trading up 4.1% at $46.50 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 167,000Average Volume: 180,586 Volume % Change: 200% >>7 Undervalued Oil and Gas Stocks Ripe for Gains Shares of SXL are moving higher today after Robert W. Baird initiated coverage on this stock with an outperform rating and a $53 price target. From a technical perspective, SXL is spiking higher here with decent volume, and it's started to break out above some near-term overhead resistance $44.99. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in SXL as long as it's trending above today's low of $44.54 with strong upside volume flows. I would consider any upside volume day that registers near or above 180,586 shares as bullish. If SXL can maintain that trend, then this stock has a great chance of hitting $50 in the near future. That said, SXL has entered overbought territory since its current relative strength index is 82.18. If SXL fails to hold this breakout, then I would avoid it or look for short-biased trades if it moves back below some major near-term support at $43.27 to $42.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV